Custom websites achieving your business goals
- Smart responsive websites adapt to different screen sizes by stacking, hiding or rearranging automatically. This ensures users have a good experience using mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
- Achieving business goals – My background as a business analyst and computer programming prior to web development, grounded in me the importance of designing for business goals.
- Honesty – If I believe that a website or other electronic solution is not the best way to achieve your goals, then I will tell you. Starting with a minimal viable product to test the market is often the best way for new projects.
- Responsive custom websites built quickly – Where possible, I use Divi by Elegant Themes because it is a very flexible WordPress template with great support and a broad range of native features that can be incorporated into websites easily.
Personalised consultation and flexibility
- Personalised consultation is essential to understanding your business in order to create an effective website.
- My hours of work and consultation are flexible (i.e. not always 9 to 5). This has helped customers with existing commitments during the day to get started on new projects.
20 years creating business software and websites
- Working in software since 1998, graduating in the year 2000 in London with First Class Honours in Computer Science while working for an international telecommunications software vendor.
- Designing and building software in the legal, telecoms, energy, financial and health sectors since 1998.
- Designing and building websites since 2003.
Karen has been our web designer since 2009. We have been on the front page of Google for our main chosen keywords for most of that time. The site has been the main source of advertising for our business. We very rarely spend money on other forms of advertising having found the results don’t compare with what the website produces. It has only needed one overhaul in all that time and has been a continual source of new business.Emma Horne